Monday, May 4, 2009

The Jubilee By: Caitlyn and Hannah

This year was my first year up at SDSU. Right away in the school year I was reminded of how faithful God is. He has blessed me with so many encouraging people who are also trying to pursue the way of Jesus. One person who has really been a blessing to me this year is my Bri. She has taught me a lot about loving people and choosing joy daily. This semester she has had to deal with a lot of heartache in her family. Through it all she still held on to the faithfulness of God. We are both leaving to go on missions trips 2 weeks from today. I have really seen the faithfulness of God leading up to my trip to Honduras, especially through financial support. Bri is going to Ghana, Africa and up until today was under halfway funded. When given the $500 today I was pretty blown away. After thinking for a while Hannah and I decided to pool the money together and give back to her. She has been a huge blessing in my life and this was the perfect opportunity for her to be blessed...and a huge reminder of how faithful God is to her in the midst of a lot of the troubles she has been dealing with lately. Caitlyn and Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Once you make a comment, it will be sent to the administrator before it appears on the blog.